1. Welcome Guest
    Welcome to the Roundtable Forum, the community boards for www.transients.info. If you have an account already, please log in, otherwise feel free to sign up. Note that you will be unable to post new threads, reply to existing threads, or have access to some boards and information unless you are logged in after signing up with a forum account. By being registered you can also post comments on front page articles using your forum Account.
    Dismiss Notice

Event Remote Group Healing (The Dream Night) | Weekend of the 29th of July, 2017

Discussion in 'Energy & Sound Healing' started by Laron, Jul 27, 2017.

1. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

Good morning, are you having a great day? :) I am curious, are you close to a fishing villiage now and for some reason the thought just popped into my mind that this fall is the time! Also maybe the boat is actually a ferry going to an island or a riverboat like a cruise. I am excited for you!
    Watch .....look ...and listen.... :)

• Intriguing Intriguing x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  2. Hailstones Melt

Hailstones Melt Boundless Creation

Yes, June, everything that passes through our mental state including signs, synchronicities, remembered portions of dreams and meditations show us the stair-steps (Denise LeFay's word) that we have actually undertaken. I get many psychic jolts throughout my days, and then I just remember that it is part of flow, to calm down because it is all confirmation, to dispel disbelief that anything is happening. If you can have psychic proofs along the way, there is just no denying that our journeys are real.

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Divine Divine x 1
  3. Tania

Tania Astute Creature

Glo, where I am is always close to the water and there are old ( now more modern mixed) fishing village close by and cruise ships also. You can be in the village and look at the cruise ships in the distance. I saw one the other day that was so massive it's hard to understand how it actually floats it seems to compact somehow.
    :)

• Love Love x 2
  4. Glo

Glo Astute Creature

I understand that totally, it is hard for me to understand how the airplane stays in the air!! :D When you explain your life by the water I get the picture of Cabot Cove Maine where the series Murder She Wrote with Angela Landsbury. There in a community by the sea and everyday a challenge because of the sea. I am sure it is a different world in itself because of the salt for one...true?

• Love Love x 1